Monday, June 20, 2011

I Know That Girl by MOFOs

I Know That Girl by MOFOs (click here to watch the trailer)

The trailer starts off with Abella Anderson laying on a bed giggling.  If you've never seen Abella before, then you are in for a treat.  This long, dark-haried cutie has yummy titties and a tasy ass.  You get to see her fuck in all kinds of positions which will leaving you begging for more Abella.

The next girl is Lily LeBeau, a thin blonde-haired girl who's full of energy.  You get see a short set of clips that include Lily sucking a guy off in a car, her showering, and her getting fucked doggy-style.

Lizz Tayler and Marian Madysinn are in the next scene together.  These two girls are HOT and I love watching the action between them.  I only wish that this trailer included a lot more footage with these two, and some real heavy sex with panting and screaming.  You know it's got to get wild with these two, but I guess you will only see that if you watch the full scene.

Cherry Lane stars in the next scenes. She has perky tits, and I love the way she bounces when she fucks.

The scene with Miley Ann and Alexa Nicole is the last one of the group.  These dirty sluts take on one guy together  which could have easily been my favorite scene if it had only been longer.


 
Overall, this trailer leaves you wanting a whole bunch more.  But it is fairly lengthy at 3:54 so you will get some viewing pleasure.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment