Thursday, October 6, 2011

Huge Pierced Tits

OMG!  By now you know that I LOVE huge tits, but for some reason it never occured to me how sexy girls with huge tits and piercing could be.  But you will see what I mean when you check out this video!

The video starts out with one of the hot chicks sitting poolside when another chick shows up with a gigantic double-ended dildo.  They play with the dildo a bit but then start playing with each other's tits.  I love how their nipples stretch and I am so entranced by the jewelry hanging from them (is this just me or are you guys intrigued by this too?).   I mean this first 5 minutes has my pussy so juicy and wanting action I can barely stand it.

I can't believe that these girls also have those huge piercings on their pussies.... I wonder what that feels like.  About halfway through the video, the girl that brought the dildo fucks the other girl with it.  I love the closeups of her pussy while she is getting fucked, and this really turned me on.

Now this video is not fast-paced or very hardcore, but it is worth a look.  Let me know what you think.










1 comment:

  1. love your large gauge nipple piercings!!!!

    ReplyDelete