Monday, January 3, 2011

Just getting warmed up...

Hi everyone :D  I have been on StumbleUpon for a long time, and I've been working on making a web site for about a month now.  I started one of wordpress but didn't know that you can't have adult content on there...lol.  So, I started one on tumblr which has been a lot of fun, but not as user friendly as I had hoped.  So, here I am on blogger trying once again to reach out to my fellow naughty friends.  I want to join you in discussion about all types of sexual things.  Each day I will bring up a topic and some viewpoints...hopefully some photos or info I can share with you too.  If you want to talk about something specific all you have to do is let me know.  Cuz I think it is always more fun with the more people we have involved... :D

Let's get this started...with some boobs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment