Monday, January 3, 2011

Raw Tube

I just recently came across Raw Tube.  This web site is dedicated to video clips that are considerably long.  I haven't found any that are less than 10 minutes long which is great if you don't want to mess with those stupi sites that only give you about 4 clips that are 45 seconds long and then want you to pay.  But the video length is not the only big bonus on Raw Tube.  The quality of the videos is extremely high, and I never seem to have any issues with streaming the videos without stoppage.

There are a couple of things that are irritating about Raw Tube.  First of all you can only watch a certain amount of videos each day before your free access is terminated; HOWEVER, all you have to do is make an account on their site and you can continue watching as much as you like.  There are also annoying pop-ups that happen when you try to navigate through the site.  I am also not a fan of the categories section because there are some descriptions listed that do not have videos available.  Plus, it just looks a bit messy.

Don't let the cons of Raw Tube keep you from trying it out though, because if you do you will be missing out on a great tube site!!  Check it out and let me know what you think :D

Here are some of videos I watched today that I enjoyed:

No comments:

Post a Comment